Shire Oak International (SOI) is a developer and financier of large-scale renewable energy projects in developing countries and emerging economies. Its core mission to drive transformational change in the rate of adoption of renewable energy in the developing world.
Job description – Corporate Finance Manager
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Corporate Finance Manager. The responsibilities of the Corporate Finance Manager include provides research and information to help Corporate Finance team and BOD make decisions about investments to assure the competitiveness of the organization by creating strategies and investment plans, to ensure that the organization remains as a leader within its defined sector.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute the company’s fund raising strategy;
- Undertake impact analysis of proposal for funding and accommodate detailed due diligence conducted by investors (ECM/DCM);
- Maintain an up-to-date financial model and analyze project and portfolios’ financial performance;
- Organize, prepare for and lead meetings with current and prospective investors to discuss investment opportunities;
- Write manager research reports for distribution to external clients and internal Investment Committee;
- Participate in various meetings with internal and external stakeholders;
- Create reports for senior management;
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by BOD.
- Minimum BA in corporate finance, investment, economics, or other relevant disciplines. Abroad graduation is an advantage;
- Experiences in renewable energy contexts will be highly preferred;
- At least 4 years in the field of investment such as investment banking or corporate finance;
- Possess business planning skills including financial modeling and budgeting;
- Solid experiences & knowledge in fund-raising including but not limited to investors sourcing, deal structuring, negotiation and closing;
- High energy and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Vietnamese;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Proactive and adaptable to a fast-growing environment;
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills for interaction with colleagues, superiors, and external investment partners;
- Excellent in Microsoft offices, focusing on Excel and PowerPoint; experience in Power BI is a plus.