Shire Oak International (SOI) is a developer and financier of large-scale renewable energy projects in developing countries and emerging economies. Its core mission is to be a global pathfinder in devising, implementing, and spreading renewable energy solutions to drive transformational change in the rate of adoption of renewable energy in the developing world.
SOI has an experienced and agile management team at the core of its model, able to blend public and private capital and to work with strategic partners who also wish to be early movers in delivering a step-change in renewable energy deployment at scale.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
SOI has a fast-paced work environment. We seek determined and talented individuals willing to
utilize their experience and expertise to take on significant responsibility and accountability to change
Vietnam in a sustainable manner.
Your role will be responsible for all aspects of electrical design, analysis and development of new
and advanced solar systems. You will work closely with EPC contractor to make sure for their designs
compliance with scope of works and technical requirements. You will be required to attend site
surveys and system commissioning tests when necessary. To ensures that milestones and
deliverables are met through the life of the project.
We are looking for a passionate, result-driven, long-term thinker chief accountant to join our team. The Senior Accountant is responsible for handling all finance and accounting aspects of the company.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting, etc
• Perform a full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring, and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances, and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup.
• Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing
• Supervision of the day-to-day operation of the accounting
• Other tasks assigned by Finance Controller
Qualification Requirements (List out minimum requirement necessary for the job)
– A Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance and Banking, Economics;
– More than 5 years of Tax and Accounting experience
– 2-3 years of leadership skills
– Analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
– Sound knowledge of VAS accounting principles, standards and regulations
– Dedication and high self-motivation. Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines;
– Proficiency in English communications;
– Have experience dealing with the tax department and auditors;
– Very good or excellent in MS Excel, SUN and SAP is a plus
– Attention to details and results-driven;
– Good at tax regulation, and other related law;
– Commitment to meet deadlines with very short notice;
– Proactive and with initiative to explore new skills;
– Well organized, accurate and attentive to detail.