Overview: The Structural Engineer will perform activities related to the design of Rooftop, Ground-mounted Renewable Energy. We are seeking an Engineer who shares our passion for high-quality design, loyalty to clients and a fast-paced work environment. This position will serve as a member of an integrated design team and be responsible for coordinating Structural design alongside other disciplines to meet project schedules and deliverables.
Working Knowledge Requirements:
- Revit or BIM experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office software
- RISA 3D or other FEA
- RISA Foundation
- LPile or similar
- CSI software (Etabs, Safe, Sap)
- GSA-Oasys (for vibration analysis), Sapcegass (steel frame design)
- Rapt Run (2D, RC tool), Tekla, Tedd, Strand 7, Ram concept (PT floor) and other tools like Prokon and comfloor.
- Automation design software on Prokon from Etabs, Auto-cad.
Skills and Qualifications Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in Structural Design
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering in a Structural /Civil or Architectural engineering program.
- Professional Engineering license is a big plus.
- Maintaining solid customer service and customer communications
- Professional interactions with customers to discuss design elements
- Multi-tasking many action items under tight deadlines
- Engineering calculations
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to communicate complex systems with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Assist in the preparation of structural designs for roofs, system analysis & calculations, and drawing preparation.
- Apply department, and relevant standards to prepare specifications, calculations, drawings, and project specifications.
- Incorporate the requirements of the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contract, customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs), professional service agreements, or other contractual requirements ensuring the projects meet or exceed project goals.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners including cross-discipline, construction, vendors, fabricator(s), and owners to address structural-related issues or concerns.
- Support department managers in achieving performance goals for the department.
- Assist with preparation of design documents for solar Structural design including calculations, drawings and Structural specifications.
- On a technical level: The Structural Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of commercial solar system design, including structural, civil, as well as the application of solar PV industry codes and standards.
- On a service level: The Structural Engineer will be responsible for maintaining effective customer and supplier communications, understanding project requirements, and facilitating all deliverables to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- Evaluate and retrofit existing structures.
- Complete Rooftop structural and constructability evaluations.
- Driven and cast-in-place deep foundation design and inspection
- Be able to perform pile design, corrosion evaluations, foundation design, and construction quality control
- Document tracking
- Revision control
- Constructing and enhancing templates, excel calculators, and design tools
- Time management skills and ability to manage large volumes of projects
- To review and evaluate third party reports of structural analysis.
Applications can be sent to Ms. Thao Le.
Mobile: +84 90 988 0412