Vietnam has one of the most dynamic economies in the Asia Pacific, with a total market size for renewable energy power generation estimated at USD 28.4 billion (2020-2025). To assist UK companies in identifying these opportunities, on March 2nd, the UK Government has produced a report that covers the market landscape and pipeline projects in Vietnam.
The webinar helped participants discover the opportunities for their business in Vietnam as part of the renewable energy supply chain. Our founder, Mr. Mark Shorrock, participated as a speaker and shared a lot of his experience working in Vietnam as a developer.
1. Opening remark from Emily Hamblin – Her Majesty’s Consul-General in HCMC and Trade Director for Vietnam.
2. Market overview and opportunities from EY – creator of the reports.
3. Practical sharing from Shire Oak International – UK company that will give a developer’s perspective.
4. Financial support from UK Export Finance to renewables projects.
5. Q&A session for UK businesses to put questions directly to experts, moderated by Richard Burch – Department for International Trade (DIT) Offshore Wind Specialist.
>> Download the brochure of 6 ASEAN renewable energy markets: http://bit.ly/37vJzoS
A full report containing the detailed projects list will be updated soon!